This is a gorgeous vibrant bouquet and a perfect gift to say thank you to someone special. They will truly appreciate this gesture when they receive this bright colourful flower arrangement gift wrapped and delivered same day.
When you feel extremely thankful for someone, translating your gratitude into words can be difficult. How can you express such a deep feeling with only a sentence or two? Since thank you sayings date back hundreds of years, you can look to iconic phrases to help you communicate your appreciation.
Quotes for Friends
True friends stay by your side through thick and thin — they are in your life because they choose to be. Convey your thanks to your best friend with these quotes and sayings.
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
“A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke
“Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.” – Herodotus
“One thing I’ve learned is when you find a best friend in this life, you better hang on.” – Jim Nabors
“Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
“I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” – Robert Brault
“Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
“Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.” – Unknown
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis
“It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” – John Leonard
Quotes for Moms
When it comes to recognizing your mom for her unconditional love, there are no words to describe your thankfulness and admiration. However, these phrases can get pretty close.
- “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy — Thank you sincerely.” – Unknown
- “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.” – Unknown
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
- “A mother is the truest friend we have…” – Washington Irving
- “There are so many times you will feel you have failed, but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are super mom.” – Stephanie Precourt
- “Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic.” – Steph Gold
Quotes for Dads
While moms get the majority of the praise, it’s also important to remember the things that dads do for their children. Let your dad know that you’re grateful for his affection and sacrifices.
- “To the WORLD you are a dad. To our FAMILY, you are the world.” – Unknown
- “Any man can be a Father, it takes someone special to be a Dad.” – Unknown
- “A dad is someone you should look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – Unknown
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” – Justin Ricklefs
- “Becoming a dad is one thing — being a dad is many things.” – Steve Chapman
- “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” – Ruth E. Renkel
- “A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” – Unknown
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “My Dad is my hero.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
- “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P. Chia