Gorgeous big amazing and colourful, is the best way to describe this gorgeous `Surprise Me Bouquet` of flowers..This is an ideal gift that will be suitable for any occasion. If your wanting to surprise someone this is an impressive big bunch of flowers gift wrapped along with your warm wishes to someone special this is the perfect gift to give him or her. A race run, a dream job landed, a new home, a big promotion, a little victory…It’s one of life’s great joys to see someone you know accomplish what they’ve been hoping for and working toward.
Sending a congratulations card with a warm handwritten message is a perfect way to honor that person and recognize their achievement.Order flowers from Melbourne Florist Australia for guaranteed satisfaction. #flowerhugs
The gesture of sending a congratulations card says so much all by itself. And often the card’s printed message says a lot, too. But you can add warmth and personality with just a few words of your own.
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Writing Tip: The examples above don’t name a specific achievement, but if possible, you should. Your message will mean even more when you congratulate your recipient specifically on their acceptance to Harvard Law School, new job at Google, new boutique opening…or whatever the case may be.
“I’m happy for you!” is another warm, enthusiastic message to add to a congratulations card. It’s hard to go wrong telling someone you’re happy about what they’ve achieved.
- “Hope you’re thrilled about your new job! I sure am happy for you!
- “Hooray! We just couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “It makes me so happy to think about your promotion. It couldn’t have come to a more deserving person.”
- “Feeling so much joy for you today. What an impressive achievement!”
- “We hope you can feel all the pride and happiness surrounding you as you head off to medical school.”
- “Simply overjoyed to hear your good news.”
Writing Tip: A “happy for you” thought can stand alone, but it also works well as part of a longer congratulations message.
A big achievement is a perfect chance to remind someone how talented, hard-working, and deserving they are. (A little achievement is a good excuse, too!)
- “You’ve worked so hard for this. Congrats!”
- “This is awesome! You’re awesome! Way to go!”
- “Congratulations to my favorite new home owner! With your touch, it’s going to look amazing!”
- “Bet you thought no one would notice you’ve hit your goal 30 days in a row. Well, I did, and I’m impressed. Here’s to your streak! Keep it up!”
- “Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success.”
- “You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am!”
- “You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream. I hope you feel proud today and confident in your ability to rise to your next challenge.”
- “Celebrating the dedication you’ve shown on the way to this achievement. You’ve earned every bit of the success you’re enjoying.”
Writing Tip: The more specific your compliment, the more meaningful it will be to your recipient.
A friend’s or loved one’s success provides an opportunity, not only to celebrate the moment, but also to encourage them and look forward to future successes.
- “I’ve got a feeling this is only the beginning of even more great things to come for you!”
- “Celebrating the record you just set and looking forward to watching you cross your next finish line!
- “Congratulations on your new place! Can’t wait to see you make it your own.”
substitutes may apply depending on season and flower availability.